100Mbps Ethernet Speed/Efficiency

dalen dalen at czexan.net
Wed Apr 7 13:25:36 UTC 2004

Ow Mun Heng wrote:

>SO.. I'm at a loss. What's the best method for measuring throughput?
>I'm gonna try out the ttcp util mentioned by dalen. (but Until now, I've not
>
>received a email response from them!!)

Ow,
    I assume that your responce means that you tried getting ttcp from
the link I provided but were unsuccessful.  If this is the case, just
get it from the fedora cd or website or a mirror.  If you want, I can
email you the rpm directly.  I ran "yum install ttcp" to install it on
my system.  The link I gave previously was one I found from googling.

Thanks,

Dale