setting up a mail server.

paul linux.new at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Apr 7 23:05:45 UTC 2004

Hi
  I'm a newbie and need some help in setting up a mail server for my
local network. i have 5 machines on local network all linked together by
a hardwire router and connected to the Internet by cable modem
(telewest). i would like to download all messages to one machine scan
for virus and spam then forward to others on my network, the messages
are currently stored by telewest in 5 pop3 mailboxes.
can someone please help or point me in the right direction. i've tried
googling but got confused.
p.s. 3 of the machines are windows the others are linux fedora.

Registered Linux user #349975

Cheap Inkjet Cartridges www.webstersinks.co.uk