Cannot read output after "make xconfig" with 2.6.5

ne... akabi at speakeasy.net
Thu Apr 8 14:22:45 UTC 2004

On Apr 8, 2004 at 10:09, Timothy Murphy in a soothing rage wrote:

>When I "make xconfig" with linux-2.6.5
>all the characters in the GUI are replaced by little squares,
>as though I were using a non-existent font.
>
>What am I doing wrong (or more likely, not doing right)?
Just a stab in the dark... xconfig uses qt. Maybe your qt
is not configured right. Run qtconfig and make sure all
the plugins point to the right paths.

HTH
N.Emile...
<WeirdArms> erikm: bugger alan cox on a chip, I want alan cox in a book ;)

	- Adam Wiggins on #kernelnewbies
 10:13:19  up 18 days, 22:45,  5 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00