Re: Horde - IMP on Fedora Core 1

On Fri, 2004-04-09 at 23:42, Sébastien Bisoglio wrote:
> Hi @ all !
>
> I want to put Horde - IMP on Fedora Core 1 but I can't find RPM for this...
>
> It is RPM or not ?

Horde and IMP are php applications.  You just download 'em, uncompress
them into your web documents directory, configure 'em, and go.  Download
them from the Horde website, read in the install instructions, and you
should be fine.

--
Ben Steeves                     _                    bcs metacon ca
 The ASCII ribbon campaign     ( )               ben steeves unb ca