scroll mouse problem

Nagaprabhanjan Bellari nagaprabhanjan at it.iitb.ac.in
Sun Apr 11 16:19:53 UTC 2004

Oh! sorry.
by some problem, I meant the same problem.
Those entries were already there in the file.
But the scroll feature was ( and is ) not working.

The contents of that portion of the file is:

Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier  "Mouse0"
        Driver      "mouse"
        Option      "Protocol" "IMPS/2"
        Option      "Device" "/dev/psaux"
        Option      "ZAxisMapping" "4 5"
        Option      "Emulate3Buttons" "no"
EndSection

Section "InputDevice"

# If the normal CorePointer mouse is not a USB mouse then
# this input device can be used in AlwaysCore mode to let you
# also use USB mice at the same time.
        Identifier  "DevInputMice"
        Driver      "mouse"
        Option      "Protocol" "IMPS/2"
        Option      "Device" "/dev/input/mice"
        Option      "ZAxisMapping" "4 5"
        Option      "Emulate3Buttons" "no"
EndSection

Yes. There were two sections in that file.

I think I had given sufficient info.
Now plz help me.

On Sunday 11 April 2004 21:32, Alexander Dalloz wrote:
> Am So, den 11.04.2004 schrieb Nagaprabhanjan Bellari um 17:57:
> > Alexander,
> > It was already there in the file.
> > But still there is some problem.
> > donno why.
>
> Sorry, that is no valid feedback. With such information no one can help
> you.
>
> Alexander

regards
BNP.
http://www.it.iitb.ac.in/~nagaprabhanjan
Everything that irritates us about others can lead to us to an
understanding of ourselves.
--Carl Jung.