FC1 and Pine

Joe(theWordy)Philbrook jtwdyp at ttlc.net
Sun Apr 11 19:01:09 UTC 2004

It would appear that on Apr 10, Don did say:

> I can't seem to get pine to work with FC1
> which version of Pine works with FC1??
> What's the trick to get it installed??
>
> Thanks,
> Don

There are other choices. But look in http://dag.freshrpms.net/fedora for
an rpm of pine 4.58... or is it http://dag.wieers.com/packages/pine ?
I think both lead to the same rpm. But the freshrpm is part of the path
in a yum.conf file.

I'm told that dag's (and other freshrpms fedora repositories) work fine
as long as your not also using rpm's from the fedora.us and livna.org
repositories.

I'm also told that the source code tarball from U Washington is easy to
compile, but since dag's rpm works for me...