rpm.livna.org troubles

Dams anvil at livna.org
Tue Apr 13 13:40:56 UTC 2004

Hello

rpm.livna.org is currently unavailable due to a hardware incident : the
system power supply died yesterday [monday]. We dont know if anything
else died in the server.

Its owner, on his free time, is looking for a new power supply OR a
complete new server, since it seems old 1U VA Linux Server pieces of
hardware are hard to find and/or not so cheap.

We really apologize for the inconvences and we all hope the system will
come back soon. Unfortunately this could take more than week.

So, as we're in real trouble, we're looking for an official full mirror.
If anybody volunteer, rpm.livna.org doesnt consume a lot of disk space
(a little more than 1GiB) and in term of bandwidth rpm.livna.org was
serving approx 2-3GiB per day. Feel free to contact me by email or on
IRC. (I've got a local copy of the repository here, so i can sync before
rpm.livna.org comes back).

	D - :(

--
         Dams Nadé
Anvil/Anvilou on irc.freenode.net : #Linux-Fr, #Fedora