Can't print from applications

Ty Younse thomas.younse at CenturyTel.com
Tue Apr 13 20:55:09 UTC 2004

I'm having trouble printing from applications with FC1.  I can send test
print jobs all day and they work from the config gui.

Now, it used to work from all my apps but now it seems to be broken.
Seems to be an application permission issue but even when I log into
Gnome with my root account, it still won't produce output at the
printer.  I can see the job hit the queue but there's no output at the
printer.  Using a CUPS 1.1.19-13 with JetDirect print queue via ip
addr:9100 (same as when it was working).  I've uninstalled/reinstalled
CUPS along with all printing support in FC1 but still no workie workie.

Any suggestions on where to look for issues?  Just not sure what else to
do.

--
Thomas