supported raid card

Peter Kiem zordah at zordah.net
Thu Apr 15 04:47:43 UTC 2004

Hi,

> Anyone knows of supported raid cards to use with fedora?
>
> Also, I am concern about making it work. Are there such a raid card where
> the raid configuration is done before the OS is installed.  In a way,
> independent of the OS.

I would look into the 3ware cards as they are completely OS independent
and the one I put into my server worked flawlessly with FC1 and RHEL.

Here's what I had to say on the card in the list archives

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=fedora-list&m=107190112806058&w=2
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=fedora-list&m=107282000210315&w=2

--
Regards,