Install Fedora on a new SATA drive from a running release on ide

yavorsky gaetan gaetan.yavorsky at easy-france.com
Thu Apr 15 15:59:45 UTC 2004

Thanks for your replies.
but the Megaraid is an external pci hardware raid ctl, so I don't think
that the SATA -> ATA adapters method will work.
As I have a running FC1 ide drive, I thought that it was possible to dd
, cpio , cp, tar ( ... ) directly on the raid1 array.
Well, I'am looking the Mike's method even if it seems not very easy ...
Gy