RH rips again Was: extend EOL for Red Hat Linux 9?

Harper, Patrick patrick.harper at phns.com
Fri Apr 16 13:22:32 UTC 2004

You can get RedHat Professional Workstation for around $40 at best buy.
It is based on.  You get RHN with it.  This is what I am going to for my
home box's that I do not want to run Fedora on

http://www.redhat.com/software/workstation/

Patrick S. Harper | CISSP RHCT MCSE
Information Security Engineer
patrick.harper at phns.com