RULE, was:Fedora light (lite)

M. Fioretti m.fioretti at inwind.it
Mon Apr 19 19:40:26 UTC 2004

On Mon, Apr 19, 2004 11:30:43 AM -0400, Gordon R. Keehn
(gordonkeehn at netzero.net) wrote:
> Marco Fioretti wrote:
> >
> >>Yesterday I tried to install Fedora on a small laptop (133mhz, 32
> >>mb ram, 1,5 gb harddisk). As you all can see is that this machine
> >>doesn't have power or space to run Fedora. I was wondering if
> >>anyone knows how to make Fedora smaller and less hardware
> >>consuming? And also with a desktop.
> >
> >The answer is RULE (www.rule-project.org/en/), with which I have a
> >laptop with the same specs with Red Hat 9 and KOffice
> >
> >Right now we are on hold, busy to rebuild the website from scratch
> >for greater useability (if any SPIP experts are reading this,
> >please contact me off list).  After that we'll try to release RULE
> >for FC2, skipping, almost surely, FC1
> >
> >Ciao,
> >Marco Fioretti
> >

> More better you try http://www.nongnu.org/rule/ (at least since
> 17/04/2004).

Uh? What do you mean? The URL I gave is the official one (even if it
is old as we are testing a whole new site offline).

Ciao,
	Marco Fioretti

--
Marco Fioretti                 m.fioretti, at the server inwind.it

None can love freedom heartily but good men; the rest love not freedom
but license.                                               John Milton