Please install compat-libstdc++ package

Chalonec Roger Chalonec.Roger at pbgc.gov
Tue Apr 20 18:14:28 UTC 2004

I am.

-----Original Message-----
From: fedora-list-bounces at redhat.com [mailto:fedora-list-bounces at redhat.com] On Behalf Of Alexander Dalloz
Sent: Tuesday, April 20, 2004 1:40 PM
To: For users of Fedora Core releases
Subject: Re: Please install compat-libstdc++ package

Am Di, den 20.04.2004 schrieb Chalonec Roger um 19:21:

> I am trying to install TrendMicro's beta version of server protect
> (for
> redhat) on fedora core 1.  When trying the install I receve a message
> asking that a compatibility package be loaded.  Does any one know where
> I can find this? The message is below:
>
> Thanks

> Do you agree to the above license terms? [yes or no]
> Begin to install ServerProtect for Linux
> Dependency failed:
>         Please install compat-libstdc++ package

compat-libstdc++-7.3-2.96.118

Please just learn to use the tools yum or up2date to find packages and to install them :)

Alexander

--
Alexander Dalloz | Enger, Germany | GPG key 1024D/ED695653 1999-07-13 Fedora GNU/Linux Core 1 (Yarrow) on Athlon CPU kernel 2.4.22-1.2179.nptl Sirendipity 19:39:11 up 2 days, 2:25, load average: 0.13, 0.14, 0.41
                   [ Γνωθι σ'αυτον - gnothi seauton ]