pp scanner

Florian Idelberger florian at idelberger.de
Wed Apr 21 11:47:20 UTC 2004

Actually I found this site, but at present I'm not in the mood and don't
even have the time to build the module from source, especially as it
needs all kinds of headers and stuff. Perhaps you could tell me, how to
figure out if my parallel port is working, and at best, where I can get
this module as abinary release. btw, why isn't it included with sane?
Sorry for the delay in answering, but I'm quite busy right now, but I
need the scanner.
Florian
And, as you're quite busy on the list, I find it very good that you do
so much answering people and helping them.