Py-2.3.3 on FC/1 [WAS] FC1 on Intel 440GX [SOLVED]

MW Mike Weiner (5028) MWeiner at ag.com
Thu Apr 22 14:46:33 UTC 2004

-----Original Message-----
From: fedora-list-bounces at redhat.com
[mailto:fedora-list-bounces at redhat.com] On Behalf Of Christopher Chan
edit the spec file and add /usr/lib/python2.3/lib-tk/turtle.pyo to the
list of declarations of /usr/lib/python2.3/lib-tk/*

I had to do this for a whole bunch of tarballs under RH9 and Fedora.
RH7.x had no such problem.
--
Chris -

Thanks I finally managed to find the answer after digging through some
RPM archives, I needed to stick the following line in the header of the
SPEC file to change the default behavior within RPM-4.x

%define _unpackaged_files_terminate_build 0

Thanks for your timely response however!!
Michael