Restoring main menu

Peter L. Hurd phurd at ualberta.ca
Thu Apr 22 17:18:13 UTC 2004

Hey All,

I recently lost all the menu items under the red hat start button.  I
think this was caused by attempting to install crossover office.
In any case, the Main Menu start button now only lists the options:
Run Application
Search For Files
Open Recent
Lock Screen
Shut Down

How do I restore the default application etc menus?

-P.

--
Peter L. Hurd                                  Department of Psychology
Assistant Professor                               University of Alberta