Building From SRPMs

Jwp live4bacon at optonline.net
Sat Apr 24 22:38:11 UTC 2004

Thanks Alexander,
But it begs the question, why is it that /usr/src/redhat/* are all owned by
root?  When building from an SRPM as an unprivileged user I do not have the
needed permissions to write to these locations.

In the meantime I have made /usr/src/redhat/* world writeable and I am
building as a normal user.

Thanks,
JWP