anyone use desktop post-its?

Timothy Chan timothyc at MIT.EDU
Mon Apr 26 12:48:04 UTC 2004

Shoot, there is a whole list of improvements in KDE 3.2.2.

-Tim

KNotes:
      * fixed #65744, #76034, #77783: session management: properly
        restore note windows on KDE startup
      * fixed #72888, #73404, #75558, #78292: much more robust
        conversion of old config files, now hopefully absolutely no
        black notes anymore (grave bug)
      * finished rich text support
      * fixed Tab key handling in RT mode: do not give away focus to the
        font combo box
      * fixed #75793: moved the toolbar to the bottom of the note to
        avoid jumping of the content
      * make KNotes interpret the text as rich text when switching from
        pain text to rich text
      * fixed bug that made the html source show up in a text note when
        switching from rich text to plain text and then restarting
        KNotes
      * make mailing a note possible again at all - KMail now needs
        --body and not --msg as argument
      * convert rich text notes to plain text before emailing them
      * fixed #60841: include the title as subject by default when
        mailing a note
      * fixed a bug that changes in the note default configuration will
        never be used
      * fixed #68127: notes are not really deleted if deleting is the
        last action before quitting KNotes
      * KNotes is now network enabled regarding config files: only use
        KIO::NetAccess for file handling
      * fixed menu update after a color change of a note
      * fixed jumping to another desktop when opening the global config
        dialog when there are no notes on the current desktop
      * fixed #72657: restore and handle skipTaskbar property properly
      * fixed #74469: RMB menu locks whole desktop if opened on a
        modified note
      * fixed #74558: do not crash every second time a note is saved
      * fixed #71685: encode '\' - it was possible to write control
        sequences in KNotes, e.g. \n.
      * fixed #75507, #76126: handle (load) tabs correctly
      * no attachments in the journals anymore, the config file names
        have always been the uid of the note anyway
      * use KConfig XT for default values
      * use XML GUI for all actions