Strange change in message language

Don Levey fedora-list at the-leveys.us
Mon Apr 26 19:04:29 UTC 2004

Alexander wrote:

> LC_ALL to be unset is normal and ok. Maybe you should just reboot. You
> was not more specific about changes you did and undid. So recheck all
> you did following an howto or documentation you used. I do not
> understand why you had to change anything with LC_MESSAGES at all. Few
> days ago I installed clamd and clamav-milter myself and all was very
> straight and without any problem.

I'll reboot when I get home tonight.  The only reason why I felt I needed to change the LC_MESSAGES was because I was getting errors that the file did not exist.  I'm a little vague on all the things I needed to do; eventually I ripped out everything by its roots and reinstalled.  Now clamav is still not working, but it's not working in a way that still allows all my mail (including virii) to go through.

Thanks,
 -Don