YUM update hangs (not all the time)

Florian Idelberger florian at idelberger.de
Tue Apr 27 16:59:32 UTC 2004

I experience more or less the same thing. after running yum update for
the first time, and updating one package. (where it installed all right,
but didn't quit to the shell)
it just prints out the first server, even if there's only one and
doesn't move on from there (it doesn't even fbegin the first)
that's annoying, because I got to like yum in favor of apt.