Early thoughts on FC3

ne... akabi at speakeasy.net
Wed Apr 28 15:20:39 UTC 2004

On Apr 28, 2004 at 11:01, Jay Daniels in a soothing rage wrote:

[...]
>The reason for Fedora's existance is many.  I speculate that Redhat is
>covering their own arse.  Think about it.  If Redhat goes under today,
>fedora and all redhat's work will still survive and can be used by the
>opensource community.
And they better be covering their behinds. Quite a number
of law schools are still putting out lawyers. They need to
eat too.

>Then again RH could be just taking advantage of a free test
>environment.
RH had had a free test environment for quite a while now.
It is/was called rawhide.

N.Emile...
I feel like a wet parking meter on Darvon!
 11:18:07  up 38 days, 23:50,  5 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00