Sun JDK

Joe Dumais jjejdumais at comcast.net
Wed Apr 28 22:55:14 UTC 2004

gcj is a java source code compiler that supports both byte code
and binary compilations/linkings.  Every piece of code that I
have written that compiles in gcj compiles on the Sun JDK for
byte code applications.  I have not investigated the JDK
sufficiently to know if it supports binary compilations.