USB Modem model: LM-U56S by LG electronics

Chadley Wilson chadley at pinteq.co.za
Thu Apr 29 13:38:15 UTC 2004

Hello Ppl
Could someone please help me obtain drivers for this modem to run in
Linux.
I have googled for about an hour now and can't get an english website
for the modem, I have also tried to translated all the positive sites (I
think they are positive, can't say really, don't understand them),
Anyway maybe some one has a different solution, here are some more
details.

It is an LG modem:
On the unit it is called an LM-U56S

FC1 detects the device as a:
SGS Thompson Microelectronics 56k Softmodem

Any help in getting this working would be appreciated!
--
Chadley - Linux Rocks
Welcome to my world.