Taming the mailing lists?

ne... akabi at speakeasy.net
Thu Apr 29 21:44:00 UTC 2004

On Apr 29, 2004 at 21:20, M. Fioretti in a soothing rage wrote:

>On Thu, Apr 29, 2004 10:21:10 AM -0500, Elton Woo (lten_47 at linuxmail.org) wrote:
>>
>> >3.  At the bottom of each post add the faq link.
>> I would suggest that the link should be at the *top* of each post,
>> to obviate both the obstinate and the ignorant.
>
>A link to Netiquette (trim your lines, proper sigs, and bottom-post)
>at the *top* of the message???
Considering the amount of top-posters on this list, it might
be the only way to get them to change. I suspect that since
they top-post, they only read the top part of mail...

N.Emile...
What the world *really* needs is a good Automatic Bicycle Sharpener.
 17:41:29  up 40 days,  6:13,  3 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00