Qos/TrafficShaping(on Shorewall) Howto available for Web-viewing

Ow Mun Heng ow.mun.heng at wdc.com
Fri Apr 30 02:06:40 UTC 2004

Ah.. Yes.. IIRC, when I was re-reading and re-reading the ADSL
bandwidth limiting howto, the author did mention about shaping
downstream bandwidth using the TCP window size.

He also noted that there isn't any OSS software that's available
to do that. If anyone has any idea, i bet a lot of ppl would be
interested.