Can I do an "upgrade" to FC2 test3?

Keith ac7xc-lnx at wvi.com
Fri Apr 30 06:50:40 UTC 2004

On Thursday, April 29, 2004 9:53 PM ,
Gene Heskett <gene.heskett at verizon.net> wrote:

> Basicly I don't want to loose all my passwords and such in the mozilla
> cache.  Can this be done, and if so, how?
>
> Otherwise, I have amanda backups, what do I recover after doing it
> fresh?

The program tar will do the job quick and easy.

tar cvfz mozdir.tgz /home/username/.mozilla

and then copy the file to another HD or burn to CD-ROM or
span across floppies.

Please fix your signature. The proper syntax is dash dash space
"-- "

--
Best Regards, Keith
http://kilowatt-radio.org/ NW Ore. Radio Page