MPlayer plug-in

Timothy J. Miller tj.miller at javaspotlet.com
Fri Apr 30 22:02:25 UTC 2004

Interesting. Have you tried watching a replay of any game?  I tried
Firefox v0.8 with mplayerplug-in v2.60 but when I connect to the server it
says that it is buffering the content and it never starts playing.  What
version(s) are you using?

Quick note: found that mplayerplug-in 2.60 crashes mozilla 1.6 and 1.7.