Taming the mailing lists?

M. Fioretti m.fioretti at inwind.it
Fri Apr 30 22:29:42 UTC 2004

I swear this is my last message in this thread. Said this:

> A good reason for the people who know the answers and only use
> mailing lists to use forums as well.

you have missed again the point, which is to save time. Communication
must be fast and effective. If the majority of people who know the
answers (ie have managed to become expert) also prefer mailing lists
it is quite likely that the two things are related.

Ciao,
Marco Fioretti

--
Marco Fioretti                 m.fioretti, at the server inwind.it

Non si vive se non il tempo che si ama.		   C. A. Helvetius