(no subject)

Cameron Simpson cs at zip.com.au
Mon Aug 2 01:15:50 UTC 2004

On 23:52 01 Aug 2004, Martin Weil <mweil at mawtec.de> wrote:
| Please, no HTML.
| Best regards,
| Martin
|
| Am 01.08.2004 um 23:28 schrieb Calvin:
| >I JUST STARTED READING INTO UNIX AND WISH I HAD READ ALL THIS BEFORE I
| >STARTED USING LINUX!! ITS ALL STARTED TO MAKE SENSE.? ALL THE
| >DIRECTORIES AND FILESYSTEMS AND MUCH MORE ALL MY OTHER LINUX BOOKS DO
| >NOT LOOK INTO THIS AT ALL.? THANKS FOR THE RECOMENDATIONS!!?

Or top posts. Or SHOUTING IN CAPS. And try to enter a useful subject line
that indicates the email topic.

But aside from that: welcome!
http://www.cskk.ezoshosting.com/cs/

Yes, sometimes Perl looks like line-noise to the uninitiated, but to the
seasoned Perl programmer, it looks like checksummed line-noise with a mission
in life.        - The Llama Book