Installation configuration

Mike mjwestkamper at weiinc.com
Mon Aug 2 02:13:33 UTC 2004

I can give that a try. My concern is that I will miss some subtle thing
resulting from the significant difference between the machine I use to build
the system and the target machine.

Perhaps another direction. To your knowledge is there some install script
that I can tailor for the target machine? I would make a HDD that looks like
a CD and have it boot and install without intervention.

Any thoughts?

Mike