Anybody using GnomeMeeting?

D. D. Brierton darren at dzr-web.com
Tue Aug 3 15:25:30 UTC 2004

Hmmm. I was trying to set up a callto: address for myself, and so I
started GnomeMeeting, went through all the steps of the configuration
druid, and let it register me at ils.seconix.com. The druid says my
address is:

callto:ils.seconix.com/darren at dzr-web.com

but if I try and search for myself using the GnomeMeeting addressbook
nothing is returned, and if I try and enter the above address in
GnomeMeeting (i.e. to see if it is possible to call myself) I just get a
user not found error. Does anyone have a clue what I might be doing
wrong?

TIA.

Best, Darren

D. D. Brierton            darren at dzr-web.com          www.dzr-web.com