how to change my source address in sendmail??

James Wilkinson james at westexe.demon.co.uk
Wed Aug 4 17:29:55 UTC 2004

Robin Laing wrote:
> It would be nice if there was a simple howto to accomplish the task of
> getting log/error messages that normally go to root to go to a local
> user.  For home users that have dynamic IP addresses and no FQDN for
> their IP, this is a problem.

Actually, it would be nice if anaconda, when it first promted to create
a user, asked whether that user should get root's mail, then did the
necessary automatically.

Thoughts? Should I try a Request For Enhancements?

James.

--
E-mail address: james@ | It is difficult to produce a television documentary
westexe.demon.co.uk    | that is both incisive and probing when every twelve