Inappropriate content in Fedora Core 2

Paul paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Thu Aug 5 22:24:06 UTC 2004

Hi,

> A coworker and I were working together on something when my screen saver
> came on.  It was the Rubik's Snake puzzle.  He noticed it, and we began
> to reminisce about having those toys as children.  To our shock, one of
> the shapes that the snake morphed itself into was an "erect penis"!

Simple enough - switch off that one screensaver (sounds like one of the
OpenGL ones) and your troubles will vanish.

From what I can see, the shapes are based on the logical ways a rubik
snake can twist and turn. There is no intent there to be crude, but
then, there is no intent to be crude by the makers of Plasticine when
kids make plasticine willies and boobs!

Other than FC2 working as it should, there are no other fun things in
there for anyone to get annoyed at. It's even nicer now it has a 2.6.7
kernel available :-)

TTFN

Paul
--
"Look. If you had one shot, one opportunity, to seize everything you
ever wanted. One moment to capture or would you just let it slip?" -