Inappropriate content in Fedora Core 2

Steve Bergman steve at rueb.com
Fri Aug 6 01:14:01 UTC 2004

Hi,

I think I know what "inappropriate content" is being referenced here,
but I can't help but think that someone has a bit of an overactive
imagination. ;-)

The patterns are quite random, and that general configuration is,
statistically speaking, probably fairly common due to it's simplicity
and general similarity to the original cube, with only slight rotations
of rows.

There are, no doubt, parallels to evolutionary development, since, in
the context of evolution, the simplest tool to get the job done usually
wins. ;-)

-Steve