Newbie questions: PDF

Aaron Schlaegel 777tahder at schlaegel.com
Fri Aug 6 05:27:36 UTC 2004

Rolan Woldt wrote:
> My second question is about PDF creation: Does anyone know about a GUI
> to produce PDFs easily in FC2 (like a PDF printer driver in XP - which
> are normally based on Ghostscript)?

I don't know an answer to this, but would like to find one.
For me, an ideal answer would be an rpm that adds a "Print to PDF" printer to the list of available printers in "Printer configuration".

Saving to postscript then converting to pdf is not a complete option, it works, but is too much to expect from users.