Inappropriate content in Fedora Core 2

Steve Bergman steve at rueb.com
Fri Aug 6 15:40:34 UTC 2004

OK.  I stand corrected.  I would have to agree that it is inappropriate
content.  (Insert comment on sad state of contemporary American society
here.)

However, if we really want to get rid of it, I suggest we watch for it
to mutate into something resembling an MP3 player.  I'm sure it would be
removed from RedHat's servers within the hour, with the mirrors
following according to their respective update times. ;-)