Kazaa for FC1???

Aaron Gaudio prothonotar at tarnation.dyndns.org
Fri Aug 6 18:33:22 UTC 2004

On Fri, 2004-08-06 at 10:50 +0200, Tarjei Knapstad wrote:
> On Fri, 2004-08-06 at 10:24, David wrote:
> > hi again?
> >
> > is there a version of kazaa for linux/?
> >

> No, but there are P2P clients that connect to the same network (making
> them essentially equivalent or better). For instance:
>
> http://www.nongnu.org/mldonkey/

I'm having a hell of time getting mldonkey to compile. First, I need
ocaml; fine, there is no Fedora rpm for it, so I build from source.
Then, I find I need liblgtk or something like that (gtk bindings for
ocaml, I assume). So, I get that (again, no fedora rpm, but it comes
with a usable spec file).

Now I still can't get mldonkey to compile because I don't have the
"native-compiled" liblgtk. ARGH!