FC2 kernel problem

Felix Mathais fc2_fedora at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Aug 7 09:14:47 UTC 2004

I recently tried to install Core2 on my pc. It is a AMD-K6 with 512MB RAM.
But I could not get my network card to work, which was perfectrly ok with Core1. I am not shure of the exact model, but it uses the tulip module.
Now, despite the fact the tulip module is loaded, I can not establish any connection to my network. Whgen trying to configure the nic with the provided gui, it tells me that the card can not be found.
So I had to downgrade to Core1 again in order to get it working.
Any Ideas?

Felix Mathais