Howto update system headers for yum?

Andrew Konosky TerranAce007 at comcast.net
Wed Aug 11 15:39:26 UTC 2004

It's not working with any servers. I try commenting out the one that
gives the error, then I get the same error for another server, and I
comment that one out, and get an error for the next server...

I am using the yum.conf from the Fedora FAQ site, and I copied the KDE
server infro directly from their site. My config file is correct.

[andrew at localhost andrew]$ yum check-update
Server: ATrpms - Good (2nd Most Stable)
Error - /var/cache/yum/atrpms-good/header.info cannot be found
Please ask your sysadmin to update the headers on this system.
[andrew at localhost andrew]$