samba large files

Kevin Krieser kkrieser at lcisp.com
Thu Aug 12 00:19:17 UTC 2004

My workaround was to install SFU from Microsoft on my XP Pro computer,
which allowed me to share drives from Windows with NFS.

This was my only clean method of backing up to an external hard drive
that would work with both Windows and Linux, since the writable NTFS
support (Captive NTFS) had a limit of 960MB files.