attached messages

Scott Talbot talbotscott at cox.net
Fri Aug 13 23:12:24 UTC 2004

On Fri, 2004-08-13 at 14:38 -0300, rodrigo micheletto wrote:
> i´d like to ask about the sent messages of some members in the list
> (example: alexander dalloz), the text message comes attached in the message
> and not in the body message...
> i don´t know if its my configuration but 99% of the messages come correctly
> and not with the body message attached...

When you use outlook express, GPG signatures do not look correct.
Apparently Microsoft doesn't believe in community standards (Who
would've figured that?)

Hope this answers your question.  If not you might take heart that my
family, which uses AOL email, when they forward messages, it is always
as attachments.  In Evolution and Mozilla there is an option to send in-
line or as an attachment.  Everybody's got to be different!

Scott