problems in core 2

netmask netmask at enZotech.net
Sat Aug 14 14:14:14 UTC 2004

Wow, it might be because it's 7am.. but when you don't use any punctuation at
all, it can be difficult to read.

You said you can't figure out to set the run level, and then you said you set
it.. So you found /etc/inittab by the time you got to the end of this email?

The nvidia driver didn't work.. Do you have an nvidia card?

Which menu editor doesn't work, KDE's ?

Where can't you open normal files.. in konqueror? From command line?

--
netmask