Setting up network

Bill Tetens zuki269 at netscape.net
Sun Aug 15 12:15:15 UTC 2004

Have not been able t9 copy and paste since I am noit using the e-mail on
the Linux.  Have not been able to save the copy to a floppy to transfer
it.  The reply in the terminal window in question that I sent has a typo
by me.  There was no L at the start of the reply.

It reads as follows: (rpm: one type query/verify may be performed at a
time)  Without the quotation marks.