php-mbstring-4.3.8-2.1

Stanley Davis stdavis at usadatanet.net
Sun Aug 15 12:54:35 UTC 2004

I have had up2date hang when checking dependencies.  I have even gone as
far as clearing the /var/spool/up2date folder.  Because of this I've
been installing updates manually.  The last thing installed using
up2date was the kernel-2.6.7-1.494.2.2.  I do not know much about yum is
that different than up2date or do they work together?  If it is a
different method for getting updates can you direct me to how I can find
how to use it.  Otherwise is there a way to do the update manually?