Installing fedora core on a RH 8 box

DBS help at codefit.com
Mon Aug 16 14:23:16 UTC 2004

Thanks for the info Colin,

What's your opinion on this, would it be better for me
to upgrade from RH 8 to core 1 then to core 2 later, or should
I go directly to core 2?

Does Anaconda take all of my server settings and convert them over to
core config files?  Even my mail server config files such as qmail?

Also if a breakage occurs it is a real hassle to fix on a live server or
would I
be better off doing this on a backup sever first, then move existing live
server
services to core server?

Thanks for any info you have time to share,

DS