Setting up network

Bill Tetens zuki269 at netscape.net
Mon Aug 16 15:10:34 UTC 2004

I think I found the message but it is a hard copy of instructions you
sent me on simplifying the yum.conf file
If that is the one I cannot find it anywhere in the e-mail trash or the
list on the internet.  I had a problem with my netscape and and had to
do a uninstall and reload.  Why it disappeared I have no idea.  I sent
you a reply saying I did not have knowledge about using the edit file.
 I do have a print out of that e-mail so you will not have to resend it
if it is the one.