FC2 Ethernet and Wireless settings

Kevin Wang rightsock at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 23:24:05 UTC 2004

<gripe>
and this is where the original pcmcia insert scripts win over the dumb
scripts that exist today...
</gripe>

but back to the original problem:  how to configure two different
network cards even though they both end up being eth0?

You're on the right path.  You basically have to implement card
detection all on your own.  fun, isn't it?

   - kevin