Serial Console on COM2 trouble

Kevin Wang rightsock at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 00:16:06 UTC 2004

any messages in /var/log/messages?

what happens when you run it by hand as root instead of from inittab?

The most important thing is that you need to try and get output
fromthe command, to see exactly what it's doing wrong.  You might also
try switching ctrl-alt-f1 to see if there's any output there.  init
output sometimes goes there.

   - Kevin

   - Kevin