I also wonder...

Edward Croft ecroft at OPENRATINGS.com
Tue Aug 17 15:09:11 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-08-17 at 10:59, Paul wrote:
> Hi,
>
> > Pete. having lobbed the holy handgrenade slopes of into the dark recesses to
> > learn Linux on his own for fear of retribution :-)
>
> Nah, most of us are warm and cuddly penguin lovers :-)
>
> TTFN
>
> Paul
So true. My diatribe was not meant as a personal attack towards anyone,
but more to serve as gentle reminder that we all started at the
beginning. Some of us progressed at a rapid pace absorbing all knowledge
that dared to cross our path, others struggled, stumbled, but persevered
in order to free themselves from the tyranny of the Emperor of
Washington State. In any event, we are all pilgrims on the same path. I
have been working with computers for twenty years. I still consider
myself a novice. No matter how much you know, there is always more to
learn.

--
Edward M. Croft
Sr. Systems Engineer