The 'winblows' key...

RoboticGolem roboticgolem at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 12:50:40 UTC 2004

> (BTW, you call it the Winblows key, but you still find it quite useful,
> don't you ???)

LOL.  Yes, I do find it quite useful.  Sad I cant say the same about
the os that birthed it.  I still remember the day I stopped using
windows.  It had locked up on me during a reinstal of the os.  I took
that computer and installed RH5.2 on there and havent gone back.

...but in reference to the key, I'm a keyboard junkie.  I always have,
I bought one of those 'multimedia' keyboards and have the other 30
keys set up too.  Just that one key doesnt work, and I've been sooooo
used to it.

Thanks tho!  I'll have it fixed in a few minutes.